Friday, September 11, 2009

Ray Ban Eyeglasses and Sunglasses


Ray Ban is one of the most popular brands of eyeglasses and sunglasses. The original Wayfarer made popular and worn by the Blues Brothers, Audrey Hepburn and JFK was originally designed for sailing. Ray Ban's popular aviator shades were first introduced to the United States Army Corps and have been made popular by celebrities over and over again.

Eyeglasses.com is a great place to find the perfect pair of Ray Ban's for you. With their great customer service, competitive pricing and wide variety they're hard to beat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really love your blog. I have bookmarked this page so I can come back again to check it out. I just hope you keep up the good work. Anything about rayban eyeglasses and I get excited. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete